Thursday, October 8, 2009

the walnut tree

Today is the grand slam Blog update...I was able to get Sianna down for a nap, and Olivia is occupied with a pizza crust. So, you will find several entries for today, and it is done this way, as I can't seem to upload more then 4 fotos at a time. I tried to group them together so it makes more sense.

The house is coming along, and you will see the new plaster on the interior. Alex and I have started researching tiles and such for bathrooms. On our first visit to a tile and bath store, we found out 2 things. #1 is that I have really expensive taste. #2 is that Alex has more expensive taste. I fell in love with a handmade ceramic sink, from Spain. It was ONLY 600 euros. Alex, being the optimist, suggested we take a look at other models by the same group. His eye went to another sink that ended up being 1200 euro. Hold on...Sianna is crying.

Ok, she fell off the couch mid nap and is now happy with some ice cream to take the swelling down on her bubba lip. Wait, now Olivia is crying....

Just enjoy the pictures of the walnut tree.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: